Mini Olakira Necklace - SHINY GRAPHITE/GOLD
Olakira means star in Maa, the language of the Maasai. This elegant, intricate woven pendant gives off eye-catching sparkle. It can sit alone at a shorter length to enhance your décolletage, or be lengthened and layered to bring texture to a stack of necklaces. Pair it with Olakira Earrings and your favourite gold necklaces.
- Pendant made with high-quality glass beads, 14K gold-filled beads and 6x Swarovski Crystal beads.
- Decorated with 3x chain tassels finished with Swarovski Crystal beads.
- Connected to a necklace of 14K gold-filled chain decorated with 6 Swarovski Crystal beads.
- 14K gold-filled adjustable closure.
- Length: 16”.
- Handmade by Maasai women in Arusha, Tanzania.
This product is ready made and will be dispatched from Maine, USA. All orders are shipped via USPS.
US orders - Priority Mail (1-3 business days)
International orders – First Class International Mail (up to 21 business days)
Orders placed are processed and shipped within 5-7 business days.
This piece is handmade by one of our 120 Maasai beaders in Tanzania. With different hands crafting each piece, no two pieces will ever be exactly the same. We celebrate the uniqueness and differences between them, making them truly one of a kind, just like our customers.
By making your purchase, you have helped to provide our workers with a living wage. You have helped to provide regular social programs for our team. You have helped enable women and girls to go on to help their community.
From all of us at Sidai, ashe naleng – a big ‘thank you’ for your contribution. Together we are building a brighter future for our team and their community.