Pembetatu Mobile - WHITE
PRE-ORDER :: Ordering this item will send your traditional Maasai necklace into production, so please allow 4 - 8 weeks for delivery. (Don't worry though! We will keep you posted along the way!)
Whether it’s a textural art piece on the wall, or suspended from the ceiling to add soft movement to an unused, airy corner of the home, this artful handcrafted mobile is the dangling design accent you’re looking for.
- Maasai walking sticks are cut into small wooden sticks to form the base of this hanging mobile.
- Glass beads are woven together with thread made from recycled grain sacks to wrap the sticks. Embellished with cowrie shells and finished with a traditional Maasai brass coil. Suspends by a beaded string.
- Stick size may vary slightly.
- Size: H31" x W11”.
- Not a toy. Please keep this product out of reach of children.
- Handmade by Maasai women in Arusha, Tanzania.
Also available in black.
This product is ready made and will be dispatched from Maine, USA. All orders are shipped via USPS.
US orders - Priority Mail (1-3 business days)
International orders – First Class International Mail (up to 21 business days)
Orders placed are processed and shipped within 5-7 business days.
This piece is handmade by one of our 120 Maasai beaders in Tanzania. With different hands crafting each piece, no two pieces will ever be exactly the same. We celebrate the uniqueness and differences between them, making them truly one of a kind, just like our customers.
By making your purchase, you have helped to provide our workers with a living wage. You have helped to provide regular social programs for our team. You have helped enable women and girls to go on to help their community.
From all of us at Sidai, ashe naleng – a big ‘thank you’ for your contribution. Together we are building a brighter future for our team and their community.